Please contact your primary care provider if you feel you need to be tested for COVID-19 and call prior to visiting a COVID-19 testing location, this will protect the health of you and others.
Piedmont HealthCare Urgent Care – Statesville (phone: 833-463-6742)
Piedmont HealthCare Express Care – Mooresville (phone: 833-463-6742)
Iredell Memorial Hospital (phone: 704-873-5661)
Davis Regional Medical Center (phone: 704-873-0281)
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center (phone: 704-660-4000)
*Statesville Family Medicine (phone: 704-838-1234)
*If you are not currently a Statesville Family Medicine patient, you will need to establish care prior to being tested for COVID-19.
*Some local Iredell County CVS stores are offering testing. Please contact your local CVS for more information!
To sign up for Testing:
1) Visit www.StarMed.care
2) Click the red box “Schedule Virtual Visit”
3) Choose “Iredell County” in drop down and select a virtual visit appointment time
4) Enter email address
5) Enter Personal Information
6) You will receive an appointment confirmation email
7) 30 minutes before scheduled visit time you will receive an email or text message from StarMed–
Click “Start” to begin your Virtual Visit