Top 10 Reasons To Join the Chamber
1. Stay Informed: By being involved with the Greater Statesville Chamber of Commerce, you will always be informed of what is going on in our local community. The Chamber utilizes several social media outlets Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram, our Tuesday newsletter delivered to over 1,200 members, delivering business and member news directly to your inbox as well as our bi monthly Connect magazine.
2. Focus on the Future: Join us in our dedication to the business community of tomorrow through an effective commitment to the next generation of Iredell County residents, business owners and visitors. The Chamber constantly looks for ways to support a better quality of life through education, workforce development, public policy, & local business for all of Iredell County.
3. Access: Networking, Qualified Leads, Referrals, Business Resources, Legislative Action, Economic Growth, Cost Effective Advertising and Community Betterment.
4. Become a Committee Member:Service on one of our many committees provides numerous networking opportunities and professional leadership development. Build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
5. Credibility: Did you know consumers are 63% more likely to buy from Chamber members? Many members of the community consider Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business. When you join the Chamber, you will receive a Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window, so other businesses know you are a member.
6. Visibility:As a new member of the chamber of commerce, you will be listed in the chamber newsletter, e-newsletter, on Facebook and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other chamber publications. You also can grow your business by advertising with the chamber and sponsoring events. The chamber may also promote your grand opening/ ribbon-cutting ceremony and assist with any public relations efforts.
7. Professional Development: The Chamber has opportunities for members to attend training sessions, workshops and seminars that will help your business succeed, such as sales, marketing, social media, networking and more.
8. Become a Voice for Local Business: Our staff, Board and Government Affairs Committee are deeply involved in many key decisions benefiting County businesses and, therefore, your business.
9. Networking: Grow your business by taking advantage of the many networking opportunities the Chamber provides for cultivating and maintaining valuable business prospects and relationships. Know somebody who knows somebody, who knows somebody, who knows somebody. Look on the website for Upcoming Events and meet your next best business partner!
Monthly networking events: Morning Mingles, Business After Hours, Lunch and Learn Sessions, PULSE - Statesville Young Professionals Meeting, And monthly networking through various committees.
Annual events: Member Appreciation Mixers, The Birdies, Bogies & Business Golf Tournament, the Annual Meeting & Awards Banquet, all designed to offer you connections.
10. Hot Deals/Member to Member Discounts: You can receive discounts through our hot Deals Discount Program. The Chamber also provides assistance with Ribbon Cuttings including assistance with public relations.