1. Networking - Grow your business by taking advantage of the many networking opportunities the Chamber provides for cultivating and maintaining valuable business prospects and relationships. Look on the website for Upcoming Events and meet your next best business partner! Monthly networking events include Morning Mingles, Business After Hours, Lunch and Learn Sessions, PULSE - Statesville Young Professionals Meeting, And monthly networking through various committees. Annual events include Upcoming Member Appreciation Mixers, The Birdies, Bogies & Business Golf Tournament, the Annual Meeting & Awards Banquet, all designed to offer you connections. And monthly networking through various committees. Annual events include Upcoming Member Appreciation Mixers, The Birdies, Bogies & Business Golf Tournament, the Annual Meeting & Awards Banquet, all designed to offer you connections.
2. Hot Deals/Member to Member Discounts - You can receive discounts through our hot Deals Discount Program. The Chamber also provides assistance with Ribbon Cuttings including assistance with public relations.
3. Professional Development - The Chamber has opportunities for members to attend training sessions, workshops and seminars that will help your business succeed, such as sales, marketing, social media, networking and more.
4. Become a Committee Member - Service on one of our many committees provides numerous networking opportunities and professional leadership development. Build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
5. Become a Voice for Local Business - Our staff, Board and Government Affairs Committee are deeply involved in many key decisions benefiting County businesses and, therefore, your business.
6. Access – Networking, Qualified Leads, Referrals, Business Resources, Legislative Action, Economic Growth, Cost Effective Advertising and Community Betterment.
7. Credibility - Many members of the community consider Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business. When you join the Chamber, you will receive a Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window, so other businesses know you are a member.
8. Focus on the Future - Join us in our dedication to the business community of tomorrow through an effective commitment to the next generation of Schuylkill County residents, business owners and visitors. The Chamber constantly looks for ways to support a better quality of life for all of Schuylkill County.
9. Market your Products and Services - Through the Chamber's many marketing and promotional opportunities, you'll reach hundreds of local business owners and executives. Creative and dynamic advertising and sponsorship opportunities exist through the Chamber's events, programs, website and publications.
10. Stay Informed - By being involved with the Greater Statesville Chamber of Commerce, you will always be informed of what is going on in our local community. The Chamber utilizes several media outlets including our Weekend Email delivered to over 1,200 members, delivering business and member news directly to your inbox; and our monthly Chamber newsletter, Connect. The Chamber’s Facebook page, Twitter account and LinkedIn group provide opportunities for members to stay informed and get connected with other like-minded professionals. As a Chamber member, you have first-hand knowledge of what is going on in the business community.