1. Log into your member account by visiting Login
2. Enter your login name and password. Call our office if you need your login or a new one to be created.
3. Click Share in the dashboard menu.
4. Click Create beside Job Postings.
5. Complete the fields in the Create screen. Be sure to specify how long you want the job posting to run.
6. Click Submit for Approval.
We are delighted to work collaboratively with the Centralina Council of Workforce Development, NC Division of Workforce Solutions, Mitchell Community College and Statesville Regional Development to promote the comprehensive use of NCWORKS.GOV. There is no cost to post jobs or locate employment opportunities on this site. Click NC Works image below to sign and get registered.