- Marketing, advertising and sponsorship opportunities offered through Chamber website, publications and events
- Opportunity to participate in Ambassador program to meet and welcome other members to the Chamber
- Chamber will support your ribbon-cuttings and Grand Openings
- Opportunity to participate on Chamber Committees
- Access to involvement with the Small Business Center
- Opportunity to attend Chamber events
- Listing in the Chamber’s online membership directory by alphabetical and categorical level
- Online member news coverage of:
- Awards and accomplishments
- Appointments and promotions
- Community involvement
- Mergers, name changes and expansions
- Relocation and new construction
- Inclusion in the Chamber’s member referral program
- Regional Discount opportunity with the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber member plaque
- Free wireless Internet at Chamber office
- Certificate of Origin - $50 Fee per signature for Non-Members
- Access to conference room by availability with state of the art technology
- Members only services available for purchase:
- Membership Labels
- Statesville Map
- Statistical Profile
- Manufacturing Directory
- The Connection Magazine - Advertisements
- Weekly E-Newsletter - Advertisements
The Greater Statesville Chamber of Commerce has a conference room available for meetings:
CONFERENCE ROOM: Comfortably seats 8 around large oblong table - 15 people total with chairs that line the walls.
The conference room is equipped with a telephone; however, it is programmed for local calls only.
TELEPHONES: Although the conference room is equipped with a telephone, if in-coming calls are a part of your meeting, we request you bring cell phones and receive calls that will by-pass our switchboard. Long distance calls cannot be made from the conference room phone.
Conference calls can be made by having callers dial in to 704-818-3312. Password: 119
FOOD AND BEVERAGES:
Someone in your group may make coffee (coffee maker, coffee, cups, etc. are available in our kitchen at no charge). Coffee carafes must be returned to the kitchen after your meeting. You may bring doughnuts, etc. for your meetings. The room should be clean when you enter, and should be clean when you leave. If it is necessary to rearrange tables & chairs to accommodate your group, please return the room to its original set-up before you leave . . . and please, turn off the lights!
Chamber Members may book conference room for use during business hours twice a month at no charge.
For additional bookings within the same month, there will be a $50.00 charge per booking.
From time to time, Chamber Committees must meet during lunch. Therefore, please be aware that an all-day meeting may be asked to vacate the room from 11:45 – 1:15 for these meetings. This is definitely not the norm, but could certainly occur.
After 5:00 p.m. and all weekend, the rooms are limited to 4 nights a month (at no charge). For meetings booked after hours, you will need to checkout a key at the front desk the day of the meeting. A $10.00 “lost key” deposit is required it you need to keep the key, and will be returned when you bring the key back in. The key must be returned the day after your meeting.
NOTE: The building must be locked during your meeting. This is for your own safety. Anyone off the street can (and has) walked in on meeting participants. Upon leaving, all interior lights must be turned off, and door locked securely.
Non-Members may book rooms between 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at a charge of $100.00 per booking.
The building is NOT available to non-members after regular Chamber business hours (8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday).
In the past, we have had groups in for meetings who don’t seem to be aware this is a place of business. Please be as quiet as possible when taking breaks. Smoking is permitted outside only.
PLEASE NOTE - PARKING FOR ALL MEETINGS DURING BUSINESS HOURS:
ATTENDEES ARE TO PARK IN THE (PECAN PARK) PUBLIC PARKING AREA ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE CHAMBER DUE TO LIMITED PARKING FOR THE LANDMARK BUILDING TENANTS AND RESTAURANT PATRONS.
Member Benefits of Electronic Payments
The Greater Statesville Chamber of Commerce preferred method of payment for member invoices is ACH?
ACH is a safe and secure network for processing electronic payments, commonly known as direct deposit. All members are strongly encouraged to sign up for ACH payments.
How does this benefit my business?
- Easy to set up and use
- Puts you in control
- Helps you avoid late or missed payments
- Works even if you're away from home/office
- Eliminates the risk of lost or stolen checks
- Transfers funds safely, securely and directly from your accounts
- Helps protect the environment
What is Required of the Member?
- Valid U.S. bank account
- E-mail address to receive remittance
How Do I Sign Up?
Registering for electronic payments is easy. Simply print and complete an ACH Authorization Agreement. This form must be filled out completely and signed by a company representative. Once finished, you can e-mail the form to email@example.com or fax to 704-271-1552. Please allow a week for processing. Invoices processed after your completed form is received will be paid via ACH.