Chamber Champion Benefits
2014 Chamber Champion Program
The purpose of the Chamber Champions Sponsorship Program is to eliminate the repetitive solicitation of funds necessary to carry out the many special events and programs we have throughout the year by contacting a sponsor ONLY ONCE.
The year 2014 promises to be a year of progress, change and opportunity for you - our members, as we prepare to do business in the coming year. The Chamber Champions Sponsorship Program has been designed to provide your Chamber of Commerce with the funding necessary to support the numerous programs and events that make a difference in the life of our business community.
Goals & Objectives
1. To provide our members information and opportunities in advance with a defined set of sponsorship options.
2. To provide foundation funding for the Chamber’s programs without multiple request for funding.
3. To provide an annual program revenue and resource budget with identified dollars
4. Promotes Chamber members, expands involvement and exposure and provides value for investment.
5. Provides the Chamber with an adequate funding foundation for implementation
of programs within the 2014 Business Plan.
Your company will receive excellent exposure at some of our community’s premier events, not
to mention our 700 businesses and 1100 associates that are members of the Chamber. All Chamber Champion Sponsor names will be recognized on a specially designed Board of Recognition that will be placed in the lobby of the Chamber building for public view throughout the year. In addition, it will also be displayed at various Chamber events.
Platinum $10,000 (Total advertising value $14,000)
Gold$ $6,000 (Total advertising value $9,000)
Silver$ $2,500 (Total advertising value $5,000)
Bronze$ $1,000 (Total advertising value $3,000)
Copper $850 (Total advertising value $2,000)